Paid survey sites are listed. Top freelance sites are here too. Work at home, earn money from your home....

You Can Make Money Online Giving Your Opinion

You Can Make Money Online Giving Your Opinion
My wife lost her job a few weeks ago and she was bound and determined to find something she could do at home. I have to admit I wasn't as supportive as I should have been. I have heard about work at home scams so many times, that I just thought that it was useless to look for at home employment. Well, my wife proved me wrong this time. She found a way to make some money at home. She fills out simple surveys and gets paid for doing it. Its hard to believe, but there are actually companies out there that pay you to fill out surveys for them and these are well know companies. They feel that by learning how the consumer feels about their product will help them improve the product and as a result they earn more money. Sounds logical to me.
Before my wife started filling out the surveys you never could have convinced me that you could make any money at it. She should have had a camera when she showed me her first check. We could have used it on the funny video show. I couldn't believe it. She actually made money at home just like she wanted to. Now, she makes enough to not only replace her old salary, but even more.
These surveys don't take too long to complete either. They can range from 10 to 30 minutes on average. She makes around $5-$75 per survey too. Most companies will pay in cash, while others pay in gift cards, free products, sweepstakes entries, or points that can be redeemed at a later date for any of the above. There are other opportunities as well with these companies. You can participate in a focus group, preview movie trailers, test new products or complete phone surveys. My wife loves testing the new products. She is getting really good at sharing her opinion whether online or on the phone.
The best part about earning money online, is that you can do it anywhere. You don't have to have any experience to complete these surveys. There are instructions how to take each one of them. You don't have any set hours and you can work around your own schedule. You aren't selling anything that you need to keep an inventory on. You really are in control of how much you earn too because you decide how much or how little you want to work. My wife loves being her own boss and she really loves that she doesn't have to commute to work anymore. With the price of gas these days, that really helps.
So the next time my wife has an idea that she is sure will work, I will give it a try. She was definitely right this time and we are all enjoying the rewards of that. This has been a great opportunity and I hope you find it helpful to you too.

Courtsey: Tom Smith
Share:

4 comments:

adrin said...

Nice Analogy. Appreciated.......

Work from home

reet said...

its really fabuluously written and its too informative……………….
Work From Home India

imelda said...

I have visited this site.it give me information about work and study. i like to know more about this site.
This site is very helpful for work and study.


Make Money Online

Sqiar said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you really recognise what you are talking about! In this complex environment business need to present there company data in meaningful way.Sqiar (http://www.sqiar.com/solutions/technology/tableau/) which is in UK,provide services like Tableau and Data Warehousing etc .In these services sqiar experts convert company data into meaningful way.

Please support this blogger buying T-Shirts designed by him. Thank you.
T-Shirts